Prime commercial space opportunity in Cape Town
The Yacht Club is strategically positioned at the gateway to Cape Town’s waterfront, a stone’s throw from the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) and on the doorstep of the city’s financial hub.
The Yacht Club provides a prime opportunity to live, work and play in an exceptionally safe and secure setting alongside the internationally renowned Cape Town harbour. It is part of the landmark Roggebaai Canal, with its iconic red water taxis, connecting Cape Town’s financial hub, the bustling CTICC, and the V&A Waterfront.
Locating your business within The Yacht Club’s P Grade office suites means that you can link effortlessly to the neighbourhood, the city and the world. Numerous transport systems make it easily accessible by car, bus, shuttle, taxi or water taxi, while a short walk or water taxi ride will connect you with all of your daily needs – including an AC Hotel by Marriott, conference facilities, restaurants, shops, banks, health clubs, entertainment and much more.
- 41 Premium office suites available
- Sizes range from 87m2 to 285m2 to meet individual business needs
- Security, parking and access control operated by a fully integrated building management system via fibre network
- Offices enjoy views of the canal precinct, working harbour, and Table Mountain
- Easy access to N1 & N2 highways as well as water taxi, and all BRT routes
- Building underpinned by open access fibre optic network
- Beneficial occupation April 2019
- Priced from R275/m2 rental
- Backup generator power
- Minimum 3-year lease
- Basement parking
- Desalination plant